Top 10 Characters I Would Have a Crush on if I Were also a Fictional Character
Welcome to this week’s Top Ten list, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. I have a feeling the topic this week is going to make me look like a total creeper. You see, I mostly read YA, so the majority of my book crushes are going to be teenage boys. But let’s just say if I was a fictional character, I’d be a teenager too, so that this a little less weird. Ok, here we go:
1. Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth – He’s all dark and mysterious. And probably cut, you know? Who could resist?
2. Day from Legend by Marie Lu – Badass, but kind-hearted sort-of criminal guy? Yes, please. Wait, he’s 15? Oi.
3. Chris from Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo – He’s funny, he’s sweet, and he’s in his twenties!
4. Sangris from The Girl With Broken Wings by Rinsai Rossetti – A cute boy that can fly, and take you with him. Anywhere you want to go, including other worlds! Pretty sure any girl would be ok with that.
5. Spiderman, specifically from Brian Michael Bendis’s Ultimate Spiderman – Next best thing to flying? Swinging around on a web… with a superhero.
6. Todd from the Chaos Walking series by Patrick Ness – Sweet, loveable Todd, always doing the right thing. I think I really have the crush on Patrick Ness though.
7. Ren from Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck – All those abs/chest descriptions got to me in this one I think. Also, rich, and can be a cuddly, snuggly tiger. Fuzzy snuggles!
8. Kvothe from The Kingkiller Chronicle by Patrick Rothfuss – I’m obsessed with his story and his power and him. I can’t wait for the next book! Hurry, Patrick!
9. Oliver Barrett IV from Love Story by Erich Segal – My first and still favorite love story. I’ve read this book probably a dozen times. I love Oliver Barrett IV. And he’s not even a teenager!
10. Daenerys Targaryen from A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin – That’s right, I have a girl crush. She’s awesome, hot, and the mother of dragons. Sa. Weet.
The moral of this post is… I need to read more adult fiction. 🙂