Top 10 Books I’ve Read so Far in 2013
This week’s theme for Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is Top 10 Books I’ve Read so Far in 2013. I tried to keep most of these published in 2013, but there are at a least a few that are older that I just never read until recently:
1. The Great Hunt (Wheel of Time #2) by Robert Jordan – I haven’t written a review on this one yet, but I really liked it even more than the first one. Hopefully the series will just get better and better!
2. Homeward Bound: Why Women are Embracing the New Domesticity by Emily Matchar – Review forthcoming on this one too, but it was interesting, and I am definitely the target audience for it.
3. Winger by Andrew Smith – Loved loved loved this book. It made me laugh and cry out loud. So good.
4. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell – Very sweet and good, and everyone in my book club finished it a long time ago, but we still haven’t met to talk about it so we better do that soon before we all forget our main points. 🙂
5. Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo – I just very much liked Amelia and Chris.
6. The Girl with Borrowed Wings by Rinsai Rossetti – This book is kind of weird, but so am I.
7. The Terrible Thing that Happened to Barnaby Brocket by John Boyne – Another weird book, but Barnaby meets so many cool and interesting characters on his journey.
8. Saga Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan – Have I said how much I like Brian K. Vaughan lately?
9. Legend by Marie Lu – I was admittedly behind on reading this one, but I also got to read the sequel right away, and that one was good too, so yay!
10. Animal Wise: The Thoughts and Emotions of Our Fellow Creatures by Virginia Morell – I love reading about animals!
That’s it for this week!