This week’s theme for Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is Top 10 Books I’ve Read so Far in 2013. I tried to keep most of these published in 2013, but there are at a least a few that are older that I just never read until recently:
1. The Great Hunt (Wheel of Time #2) by Robert Jordan – I haven’t written a review on this one yet, but I really liked it even more than the first one. Hopefully the series will just get better and better!
2. Homeward Bound: Why Women are Embracing the New Domesticity by Emily Matchar – Review forthcoming on this one too, but it was interesting, and I am definitely the target audience for it.
3. Winger by Andrew Smith – Loved loved loved this book. It made me laugh and cry out loud. So good.
4. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell – Very sweet and good, and everyone in my book club finished it a long time ago, but we still haven’t met to talk about it so we better do that soon before we all forget our main points. 🙂
5. Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo – I just very much liked Amelia and Chris.
6. The Girl with Borrowed Wings by Rinsai Rossetti – This book is kind of weird, but so am I.
7. The Terrible Thing that Happened to Barnaby Brocket by John Boyne – Another weird book, but Barnaby meets so many cool and interesting characters on his journey.
8. Saga Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan – Have I said how much I like Brian K. Vaughan lately?
9. Legend by Marie Lu – I was admittedly behind on reading this one, but I also got to read the sequel right away, and that one was good too, so yay!
10. Animal Wise: The Thoughts and Emotions of Our Fellow Creatures by Virginia Morell – I love reading about animals!
That’s it for this week!